The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Our client is an high profile person,who lives in lekki but also travels alot is in need of a personal assistant (Male) between the age of 23-30 years.
- The Personal Assistant(PA) offers personalized support to his boss.
- The PA will be responsible for organizing events/engagements, running errands, managing appointments or calendars, answering/returning calls and any other duty as assigned by the MD.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
go to method of application »
Our client, who owns a global hospitality of luxury hotel at Lekki, with a succesful track record as a leading hotel, with great hospitality, comfort, serenity and luxury requires the need of an Hotel Manager as they increasingly expands
- planning and organising accommodation
- promoting and marketing the business;
- managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- maintaining statistical and financial records;
- setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
- analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- meeting and greeting customers;
- dealing with customer complaints and comments;
- addressing problems and troubleshooting;
- ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
- supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- dealing with contractors and suppliers;
- ensuring security is effective;
- carrying out inspections of property and services;
- ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- a friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others;
- the ability to think clearly and make quick decisions;
- numeracy and logistical planning skills;
- a professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations;
- the ability to balance customer and business priorities;
- flexibility and a 'can do' mentality;
- energy and patience;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with speakers of other languages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.