If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Chicason Group is a home grown and technology driven conglomerate, with vibrant member companies and affiliated businesses that epitomize the African enterprise spirit with diverse interests in Oil & Gas Trading, Oil & Gas Exploration, Manufacturing, Mining, Real Estate, Project Management, Agriculture, travel/tourism, Health care and Construction in Africa.
Founded in 1981, Chicason Group has over the past 36 years built its reputation on the foundation of integrity, commitment, team work and providing great value through great people culture.
The Group has throughout the years grown into a strong player in its markets and has continued to demonstrate exceptional performance through excellent products and service delivery to our clientele and forming strategic trade relationships with numerous highly reputable companies across the globe.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares timely sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree/HND
- A minimum 4 years’ sales and marketing experience in the listed manufacturing groups
- Good Driving experience and a valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
go to method of application »
- Facilitating negotiations of contracts for good and services between the manufacturing sub-group and suppliers by ensuring participation of relevant stake holders on daily basis.
- Supervises subordinates on daily basis to ensure conformity of quality of job out puts/negotiation out comes to set standards and mentors subordinates for steady growth on the job and enhanced productivity.
- Evaluation/Management of vendors’ performances on quarterly basis.
- Monitoring of market trends with respect to new sources of materials and services, prices and competitor’s activities.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Master’s degree in business management.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate experience
- Expertise in supplier performance enhancement
go to method of application »
- Ensuring that quality and quantity of goods are supplied in accordance with standards/specification
- Ensures the products coming out of the process line are of good quality per given time.
- Ensures proper and neat packaging materials are used in product packaging.
- Ensures strict compliance to standard operational procedures as set by management.
- Supervises the activities of the lab assistants
- Ensures quality records are kept and up to date.
- Ensures registration and renewal of product licenses.
- HND/Bsc. Industrial Chemistry/ Biochemistry
- Over 3 years’ experience
Method of Application
Candidates with the right requirements should forward their curriculum vitae. Please use your current job designation as subject (e.g. Tax Compliance Manager or Cost Accountant) with a good cover letter. Only candidates with the requisite qualifications will be contacted for interviews.