Jobs at TippyToes KidCare
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 14 August, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at TippyToes KidCare
TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
- Keep and maintain medical records of children and staff alike.
- Take and keep records of Vitals as need be of children and staff alike.
- Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
- Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Additional experience in Pediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be Female.
- Must have a passion for children.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
go to method of application »
- Tippytoes Kidcare Nursery is seeking a French teacher to deliver French lessons to children in early years.
- The school requires an enthusiastic French teacher who will be able to engage children ages two to five years old while teaching them French.
- The applicant should be a native French speaker or fluent in French to be eligible for this position.
- Working in an early years setting with a previous experience working as a French teacher within this phase is an advantage.
- Must possess at least 4yrs Early Years Teaching experience with qualified documented Certification.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Ability to maintain a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TippyToes KidCareSimilar Jobs
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship to study with the University of South Wales, UK
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Job Opportunities at Eduwalt Communication (EWC)
- Fresh Vacancies at Teenee Todds Daycare
- Registrar at Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH)
- Fresh Jobs at Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe
- Latest Vacancies at the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- Project Managers at Redeemers University