Latest Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lasol is a trading firm into wholesales and retail of Consumable goods such as, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Pasta, Noodle, Rice and Semo. Due to our alliance with various producers within the shores of Nigeria, we can guarantee the best price for any of our range of product. Retail or Wholesale.
- Receive payment by cash and ensure proper counting, flipping and scanning of same under the ultraviolet light (UVL).
- Establish or identify prices of goods so as to double check cost of same as documented on the sales quote for customers.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Sort, count, wrap and bank all cash received.
- Process product returns and exchanges.
- Ensure that all stock brought to the outlet’s store are properly keyed into the system.
- Ensure correct product purchase prices are keyed in and change in same affected when advised by the finance department.
- Ensure all stock paid for are properly captured in the system and shipped alike.
- Ensure all stock paid for but unpicked products are captured in back order.
- Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in on a daily basis
go to method of application »
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- checking quantities of goods on display and in stock to alert the outlet manager so as to replenish;
- Recording accurate sales order information on the sales quote.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost of intended purchase calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Ensuring proper relationship management.
- Capturing full details of walk-in customers for a follow up
Method of Application
Applicants can send CVs to Lshrofficer@yahoo.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lasol Nigeria EnterprisesSimilar Jobs
- Receptionist at Stresert Services Limited
- Retail Sales Consultant at eRecruiter Nigeria (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Sales Assistant at Pink Perfection Accessories Nigeria Limited
- Installation & Service Engineer at I.N. Venantius (Nigeria) Limited
- Makeup Artist at the Montaigne Place
- Latest Jobs at Lontor Nigeria
- Internal Control Executive at School Kits Limited