IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
- We are on the lookout for a very smart Junior Data Analyst to join our technical and innovative squad, who with the use of complex MS Excel functions gather, interpret large and complex sets of data and generate reports.
This opportunity will be yours if you can perform the following tasks;
- Reorganize our current database and prepare a new database from scratch.
- Coordinate the data gathering process from all our data sources (Internal and External).
- Carryout complex data filtration and analysis to ensure data integrity.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the company’s database and producing timely reports.
- Prepare a user friendly dashboard and act as an interface/resource to the local functional teams in understanding the available data and communicating relevant insights.
You will definitely be considered for assessment and Interview if you;
- Are a graduate of Mathematics, Statistics or any field related to Data Analysis.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience and a maximum of four (4) year data analysis experience.
- Are numerate, critical thinker able to understand and articulate the significance and limitations of available data.
- Are passionate and articulate in delivering information and insights to decision makers.
- Are agile.
- Have advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited career website on www.ikrut.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.