Job Openings at Drinks.ng
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 30 July, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Drinks.ng
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Drinks.ng specialize in drinks provision for all occasions; our extensive range of beverages comprises both alcohol and soft drinks.
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues when necessary
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Hire event servers and ushers
- Manage all event operations
- Do final checks on the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Manage correspondence
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
go to method of application »
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on computer applications
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Write press release for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
- Check web pages finally before making them live.
- 1-2 years experience is required for this role. An experience in magazine publication is also required.
- Must have strong interview skills
- Must be able to work well with little or no supervision
- A graduate with a good command of English.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Drinks.ngSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services