Job Openings at Drinks.ng
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 30 July, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Drinks.ng
Drinks.ng specialize in drinks provision for all occasions; our extensive range of beverages comprises both alcohol and soft drinks.
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues when necessary
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Hire event servers and ushers
- Manage all event operations
- Do final checks on the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Manage correspondence
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
go to method of application »
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on computer applications
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Write press release for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
- Check web pages finally before making them live.
- 1-2 years experience is required for this role. An experience in magazine publication is also required.
- Must have strong interview skills
- Must be able to work well with little or no supervision
- A graduate with a good command of English.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Drinks.ngSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Marketing Officers at Davics Bakery & Consumables Limited
- Bakery Production Manager at Davics Bakery & Consumables