Graphics Designers at Nesherr Group
Posted on: 14 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nesherr Media Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nesherr Group is a Group of Companies under a single pavilion with a common vision to provide goods and services that make life easy and businesses thrive whilst constantly improving systems that stand out in efficient service delivery and superior quality.
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using "Graphics Designer" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nesherr Media LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Demand Safety Manager- (Contractor) at Diageo
- Category Manager - Dairy at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Manager (OWA) - STA at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
- Henkel Nigeria Recruiting for Marketing Interns
- Junior Accountant at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Retail Store Manager at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Transporters at Sumal Foods Limited