Latest Job Opportunities at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 13 February, 2017
Deadline: 27 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (business process improvement, business plan writing, marketing planning, recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns, etc.) according to clients’ requirements.
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the root causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to clients’ wishes, capabilities and limitations
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plans and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum Second class upper (2.1) in relevant fields
- Master’s in Business Administration will be an advantage
- 4 - 5 years proven experience as a business consultant or equivalent
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as finance/accounting, marketing/sales, human resources, business operations and technology
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to develop business plan and feasibility studies
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
go to method of application »
- We are looking for a skilled HR/Admin Manager with previous experience of working in a hospital/HMO.
- The HR/Admin Manager would oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes and support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The ideal candidate should(have);
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- Be proficient in MS packages
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- BS/MS Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Be certified HR practitioner.
- Be proficient in MS packages.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Must have minimum of 5years work experience in a Hospital or HMO as a HR manager.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Education and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering/project management or equivalent with at least 10 years experience
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Business Consultant - email@example.com
- Human Resource/Admin Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Manager - email@example.com
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunities at Global Profilers
- Latest Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Data Entry Officers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Legal Services Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at SD Human Resources Limited
- Finance and Accounting Officer at H.C. Bonum
- School Nurse at Teclab Management Services Limited