NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager helping him manage day to day operational issues
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Works with remote teams to process customer orders which include order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customer of delays.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing and part number information to internal customers.
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Generates reports, captures information, and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices be able to check discrepancy if any.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Applications
- A University Degree or
- Related Customer Service Experience
- Fluent in English
- 2 years’ experience in Customer Service
- A Master’s Degree
go to method of application »
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for selling solutions and services to secure new opportunities maximising revenue and profitability and increasing NCR's market share; Execute the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel
- The primary focus is on account planning and opportunity planning to grow Financial self-service solution and services business; Targets key accounts at senior and executive levels; Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR's ability to meet those needs through Financial solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR in regards to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business; Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- Position is ultimately responsible for direct sales and indirect sales (revenue and orders); Responsible for the profitable sales of NCR solution portfolio products including hardware, software, professional services and Line maintenance; Responsible for attainment of profit goals of the business, whilst maximizing customer retention & delight;
- Deploy and execute winning sales opportunities; and accountable for continuous account planning that drives short term and long team growth
- Ensure the timely update of the sales funnel
- Analyse creation of solution offer and proposal development; Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professional, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives;
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 10-12 years of related / industry experience
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationship and developing new account opportunities
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- Clear communication at all levels
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience
- Experience in selling software/applications plus 5-10 years of prior sales account management experience
- Preferred Financial Services industry knowledge
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.