If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Red Star Express PLC, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all part-time and full-time positions. In addition, we have longstanding tradition of promotion within to encourage our people to develop and grow within the company.
REF. CODE/JOB ID: CS2017
JOB LEVEL: Supervisory
The Job Holder will perform activities required of a customer service representative
The job holder will perform series of functions within the Customer Service Unit. This would include:
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Front Desk Administration
- Provide relevant information on products and services.
- Generate sales leads
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- B.SC/HND in any field
- Max of 30years old
- Must have at least 3 years relevant work experience in a call center or retail sales etc
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the Country.
- Multilingual ability will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written skills
go to method of application »
REF. CODE/JOB ID: SALES 2017
JOB LEVEL: SUPERVISORY/EXECUTIVE
The job holder will perform series of functions within the Sales Department. This would include:
- Expanding and maintaining the business in the assigned territory.
- Developing initiatives and strategies to win new businesses.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competition
- Ensuring a positive customer experience every time anyone relates with our brand.
- Collection of packages and proper shipping documentation. Provide accurate information and resolve customer complaints.
- Ensuring collections of credit sales within the stipulated period.
- B.Sc/HND in any field
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Max of 30 years old
- Must be able to drive with a valid license
- Should have good Analytical, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the Country
go to method of application »
BUSINESS: RED STAR SUPPORT SERVICES
REF. CODE/JOB ID: EXEC-DRIV2017
- Exhibition of thorough knowledge of preferred routes and heavy traffic patterns
- Monitoring pickup and departure times of clients
- Accommodate flexible scheduling needs, including weekends and holidays
- Maintaining a vehicle, keeping it clean, tidy and well cared for.
- Ensure that attendance logs and daily schedules are properly updated.
- A valid driver’s license, with no accidents to report in the last three years.
- Comfortable with early morning starts, driving long distances & driving at night.
- Dealing with members of the public in a proper and civilized manner.
- Physically fit and able to do demanding manual work.
- Driving safely and responsibly.
- Minimum of SSCE certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Red Star Express Plc career website on www.redstarplc.com to apply