Marketing And Communications Manager at Robert Walters
Posted on: 25 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Robert Walters
Over the last 30 years Robert Walters has grown and so have our ambitions. We now employ over 3,000 talented staff across 27 countries. Businesses world-wide rely on us to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward. Why? Because those same professionals trust us to manage their long-term careers.
We're proud to be a world-leading recruitment consultancy but we also have a successful recruitment outsourcing business called Resource Solutions and a clerical recruitment brand operating in Europe and Brazil called Walters People.
Deliver communications and marketing the activities across Nigeria. Implementing marketing campaigns and other initiatives that support the sales process of our clients, main initiatives in Nigeria.
- Proactively manage marketing and PR consultants where applicable.
- Conceive and produce advertising and marketing materials, including the supervision and guidance of appointed vendors on the brand vision and graphic design elements to be incorporated into brand collateral.
- Build awareness through thought-out, phased communications and marketing planning including budgeting and analysis of share of voice.
- Provide analysis of existing PR environment and brand perception with target audiences, identify key risks to the brand from the PR and marketing perspective and manage crisis communication where appropriate.
- Create key messaging best matching current business needs, and work with internal team to develop unified communication.
- Organise product launches, ATL & BTL campaigns and other events that attract buyers to the project site(s).
- Manage and produce content for owned, shared and paid digital platforms.
- Identify relevant stakeholders and build awareness of, trust and loyalty to the brand.
- Develop and maintain a database of relevant stakeholders to the project for marketing purposes.
- Liaise with, engage and manage stakeholders.
- Produce a quarterly project newsletter to be distributed to relevant internal/external stakeholders.
- Promote the business's spokespersons through target commentary and interviews in relevant business and trade media.
- Create awareness of the business through thought leadership programs, such as the placement of opinion pieces.
- Ensure the company utilises available speaking opportunities with a focus on real-estate, development and infrastructure.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media in Nigeria (TV, print, online), coordinate and manage media engagements to promote the project and actively hunt and develop media features and stories about project milestones.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Robert Walters career website on www.robertwaltersafrica.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Robert WaltersSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Brand Managers at Lorache Consulting
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd