Fresh Jobs at CWAY Group
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: 7 February, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
- Lead the HR Team to provide strategic and operational support to business units in all HR areas.
- Work with the management team to develop departmental manpower plan, and closely monitor the plan.
- Select and recruit for employment vacancies.
- Establish and implement the payroll system, supervise the monthly payroll operations, ensure accurate and timely payroll delivery.
- Identify staff development needs in order to develop staff development programs and monitor staff development progress
- Establish and implement the Performance Management System, supervise and coordinate the performance management programs, and ensure excellent reviews are completed in a timely basis.
- Develop, review and implement the HR policy and SOPs
- Perform any special duties / projects as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree will be an advantage,
- Minimum of 10 years HR experience with a reputable company and more than 5 years HR leadership experience.
- No more than 45 years old.
- Good knowledge and experience about establishing performance management system and payroll system.
- Good PC skills especially for MS-Office software.
go to method of application »
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, productivity and efficiency in the factory.
- Establish monitors and reinforces control across the entire factory related to Production, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and H&S.
- Ensures adherence to Food and Beverage Legislation, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing Practices and other internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Prepare, present and interpret Manufacturing SOPs, make recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency; reduce cost and improve customer satisfaction while following production plans.
- Ensure that his/her team completes projects within the deadlines to provide the planned capacity to meet the sales demand.
- Understand and control main cost drivers in Manufacturing.
- Build teams capabilities through implementation of training and development programs.
- Build productive relationships with the employee/ union representatives.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the relevant government bodies.
- Ensure health and safety of all employees in the factory.
- Bachelor's Degree relevant to Food & Beverage Processing.
- More than 5 years working experience in the field of production management.
- In depth knowledge of a food & beverage organization: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health & Safety.
- Good knowledge about ISO20002.
- No more than 45 years old.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV's to: email@example.com using the position as subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited