Latest Job Opportunity at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: Req-1066
Location: Port Harcourt
- Promote and support project approved documentations including HSSEQ policies, plans, and procedures
- Implement project logistics/security plans and procedures in close liaison with PMT, DW and PHC Districts.
- Support security survey, assessment, audits and inspection of contractors facilities in PHC and follow-up on the close-out of pending logistics and security actions
- Act as observer during security drills and exercise of project facilities in PHC including contractor’s yard.
- Organize allocated Project offices and resources in PHC and ensure adequate support to transit personnel.
- Collate requests for logistics/security support to update the Daily Movements Plan for PHC/Onne areas.
- Document logistics/security assistance for input in the daily/weekly/monthly operational reports
- Optimize use of dedicated security personnel/escort vehicles to support project logistics/security requests and maintain database to justify the allocated resources.
- Collaborate with Logistics Officer to provide technical and administrative support for Project personnel based in PHC as well as personnel on mission to PHC and Onne areas.
- Collate security intelligence and disseminate appropriate information to safeguard personnel in transit and project operations/facilities in PHC/Onne areas using the Site Reps as focal point.
- Organize assigned drivers and escort team members to accomplish the project movement/ops tasks in PHC
- Ensure adequate monitoring of logistics/escorts movements and promptly report any anomaly/incident including conduct of a detailed investigation with report of findings.
- Maintain adequate contact with key project personnel in PHC and Onne areas including Site Representatives at all times.
- Monitor personnel movements, track and coordinate personnel transfers between project sites to ensure the security of such transfers is in accordance with Project Journey Management Plan.
- Coordinate with PHC Logistics and Security teams for additional resources for missions where necessary.
- Coordinate hotel accommodation bookings and follow up on other transit/administrative challenges.
- Organize all Group Travels, Package Travels and special travel for Project personnel in PHC.
- Carry out any other duties/tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Hierarchy.
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelors degree in relevant discipline.
- 3+ years previous industrial security/logistics experience preferably in Oil and Gas Industry Projects.
- Good knowledge of Port Harcourt Township and Onne.
- Adequate computing skills and proficiency in MS Office suite
- Good team spirit and open communication skills. Well organised, diligent and proactive.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Quick to learn new systems and a team player.
- Military/Police/DSS background is desirable
- BSc, Engineering, EPC, Logistics, Oil & Gas, Operations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- RusselSmith Group Recruitment for Commercial Officers
- Career Opportunities at WTS Energy
- Contract Advisors at a Leading Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Contract Administrators at Karsto Global Resources Limited (KGRL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Forte Oil Plc
- Instrumental/ Electrical Engineers at Fosad Consulting