If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gordon Barrett is a Human Management Capital Firm, maximizing sustainable growth by providing innovative Human Capital Strategies.
Our proposition is to drive change and ensure improvement in the overall business process of our client’s organization through resource management. We work closely with our clients, aligning their strategic goals and objectives to achieve excellence in desired outcome relating to strategic planning, collaboration, management, execution, recruitment, training and performance measurement. This is based on the foundation of effective working relations, sharing two-way processes to sustain a long-term relationship.
Our Client who is a prominent HMO based in Lagos
- Coordinate agency marketing activities.
- Experience in recruiting and managing agency sales team
- Presentation of various company’s products
- Manage clients’ relationships.
- Initiate and promote aggressive marketing campaign
- Develop and ensure the implementation of effective marketing plan
- Identify and develop market penetration strategy.
- Negotiate benefits packages with prospective clients.
- Promote the company as a brand of choice.
- Grow and sustain market share of the company.
- Participate in benefit package development.
- Coordinate and participate in products promotional programmes.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of the agency marketing activities.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.SC or its-equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as Agency Manager or Unit Manager in an insurance organisation
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position in an HMO company.
- Good mentoring & motivational skills
go to method of application »
Responsibilities of the role include
- Planning and implementing of future IT projects
- Network administration
- ICT gadget procurement/assessment.
- Process flow enforcement
- Social media marketing strategist.
- Website development and management.
- Server administration.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Domain Administrator on Small Business Server 2003
- Allocating network resources & monitoring usage
- Providing support for users with varying level of IT competence
- Monitor e-mail use, corporate website, and installed software
- Generation of reports and Capitation Processing
- Supervise information system and communications network
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect.
- vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software acquisition
- Oversee Internet and computer operations.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company's business objectives.
- Oversees the implementation of network security at the corporate level.
Bachelor Degree/HND in Computer Science or related field with 8 years ICT experience. Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft or other relevant certification will be an advantage.
Prior experience in HMO environment is compulsory.
Method of Application
If you strictly meet these criteria, please forward your CV to email@example.com