Sales Vacancies at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing the Sales Unit and monitor all the Unit's concerns on a day to day basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement according to the company’s annual goals.
- The manager is to coordinate, direct and manage his/her direct report and everyday Unit activities to deliver profit and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products/services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- A graduate of a reputable University with a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division in any discipline. Applicant should not be more than 24 years of age
- A minimum of one or two years’ experience in Sales or marketing is a requirement
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
- Presentation skills
- Time Management
- Creative thinking
- Strong customer focus
- Relationship management
- A confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results and performance oriented.
- An IT company is seeking to employ passionate Marketing Officers to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- Such persons will be expected to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by the Company.
- A successful Marketing Officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Must possess a minimum of a second class lower in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business administration or any related discipline from a reputable university
- 1 year experience in marketing is an added advantage
- Applicant should not be more than 25 years of age
- Superior writing and speaking skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in building brand awareness
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a group
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Technical System Support Personnel at Medifix
- Vault Officer at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- NOC Engineer at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Graduate Information Techmology Jobs at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Mobile Application Developers at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunities at a Multinational I.T Organization - Workforce Group
- Account Officer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited