Urgent Digital Marketing Vacancy at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 December, 2016
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Greenswealth Corporate Services Lim
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations in 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The enterprise was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 1997 but later emerged as a registered limited liability company on February 16, 2004. It has carried on business as a promotional products and corporate gifts purveyor and advisor since 1999.
A member of leading international bodies such as Present Service Institute (PSI) in Germany, Greenswealth is able to leverage with these associations in its offerings to major distributors in Nigeria.
- Manages the company’s e-commerce platforms;
- Responsible for shipment of orders from e-commerce sites to drop off centres;
- Prepares marketing plan/strategy on how to grow our online presence;
- Responsible for generating and posting relevant, catchy contents on our blog and website
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Uploading items on the website and social media platforms.
- Providing accurate reports analysis to the company management to demonstrate effective return on investment.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forum.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Checking the quantity of goods in display and in stock.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree;
- Practical experience of managing social media platforms;
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Keen eye for details and stays aware of innovations in the social media sphere;
- Has research skills and can determine what customers want from time to time;
- Strong teachable spirit;
- Knowledge of key social media tools;
- Strong online presence on social platforms;
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing;
- Practical knowledge of typical graphics tools like adobe Photoshop, Corel draw is desirable.
Method of Application
Applicants are to send their CVs to email@example.com on or before 2:00pm on Thursday December 15, 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Greenswealth Corporate Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Consignment Distributors at Showers Kiddies Publishers Limited
- Assistant Marketing Manager at Look Media
- Job Openings at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at CA Global
- Graphics Designer at Chrysolite Designs
- Marketing Executives at Print Anything
- Creative/Graphics Design Intern at Erdters Marketing
- Social Media Specialist at NaijaSEO