Call Center Nurses at a Leading Health Company - Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: 22 December, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our Client, a leader in the Health Industry,is looking to fill the below role
Core purpose of the Job:
- Serve customers by providing health service information; resolving product and service complaint and responding adequately especially in cases of emergency.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully with the following duties:
- Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Engage in Tele- Medicine; advise client on what to do over the phone in case of an Emergency before the medics get to the client.
- In charge of the dispatch of Ambulance.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintaining all customer records- if required-by updating account information.
- Preparing product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Good Listening Skills
- Good People Skills
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Telephone Skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to work under pressure
- Data Entry Skills
Core Skills required
- Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional: First Degree in Nursing, a Master’s Degree will be an added Advantage will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through
- Keeping equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes and credentials to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Dentist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Latest Vacancies at Clina-Lancet laboratories Limited
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Medical Consultant/Specialists at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgeon at Abuja Clinics
- Medical Officer at Me Cure Healthcare Limited