Nigeria Education Crisis Response is a USAID-funded project aimed at supporting Adamawa, Bauchl, Borno, Gombe and Yobe states to expand access to quality, relevant non-formal education and alternative education opportunities for internally displaced persons (lDP) children, as well as out- of-school children in host communities, aged 6 to 17 at target locations.
The Nigeria Education Crisis Response (ECR) Project, is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian Nationals to fill the position below:
Project Duration: 12 Months
Positions Start Date: Immediately
Reporting: Reports to the Project Director.
- The Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor: will provide technical leadership to the Project M&E component.
- He/She will evaluate the results of training interventions initialize, manage and implement the M&E system for incountry training ensure all evaluation instruments/methodologies are correctly administered to obtain quality data, produce written evaluation reports providing dear and condse information on training results in a format and style that can easily and ready use.
- Designs and implements the M&E system, including refining and implementing the Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (PMP), tracking of results and indictors.
- Manages initial rapid assessments and rolling assessments.
- Designs framework for data collection and management and establishes procedures and protocols for data quality.
- Devolops reporting plan, templates, and schedules and oversees data collection, analysis, and report preparation.
- Monitors reporting and facilitates timely and comprehensive reports to USAID and Creative’s Home Office.
- Training on evaluation using participatory methods.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree required, and MA/MS Degree desired. (Master Degree in is an added advantage).
- Must have at least 10 years of general work experience and 7+ years of M&E experience.
- Must have at least 6+ years of direct supervisory experience.
- Experience developing the PMP, indicators and data collection plan.
- Experience designing and implementing data collection and reporting system, including instruments, forms, procedures, database, and data quality assurance.
- Fluency in Spoken and Written English required.
Method of Application
es should send their resume or CV listing all job responsibilities and cover letter to the "Human Resources Manager" through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should indicate the Job Position and Location as the subject of their application and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Creative Associates International is an equal employer. Female as well as indigenes of Bauchi, Gombe, Borno and other Northeastern states are encouraged to apply.