WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Our client is a large office furniture manufacturing company, a subsidiary of one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria
We are looking for an English to French and French to English translator to foster our current team, especially in the field of communications & marketing across West Africa.
The candidate must be based in Nigeria but ready to travel to different West African countries if need be.
Under the supervision of the marketing team, he/she will be in charge of translating all supports for our customers (on and offline), partners and stakeholders.
As most of the field will concern marketing & sales, the translator will have to also bring great writing & communication skills to enhance communication headlines both in French and English.
The translator will work on global or local projects and offer his translating & editing skills for web based and offline projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree.
- A test will be conducted during the recruitment process.
- 1+ years of French/English translation experience in an international context, specifically for marketing & sales services (references will be requested)
- Be a native English speaker, bilingual in French.
- Candidate should be prepared to travel often
- Computing skills: MS Office and Word and Excel in particular
- We are looking for a detail oriented person, willing to learn and develop further into possibly an account officer for the client in different countries.
- Great cross-cultural skills will be appreciated.
go to method of application »
Our client is a large building materials group in Nigeria, this position is to focus on the Racking and Shelving division of the group.
- Prepare & execute Go to market plan to Achieve desired monthly sales Targets.
- Identify & Ability of prospecting for new Rack and Shelf sales opportunity from CONSULTANTS, SUPER-MARKETS, STORES, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, ARCHITECTS, MIDDLE MAN FOR GOVT. PROJECTS, AND OTHER INSTITUTES.
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and to manage all sales, margin and profitability.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matter and provide solutions.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities/Leads to Active and regular Business
- Understand their Requirement & Needs.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Developing and coordinating with local vendors for cost effective Products to sell.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum experience of 5-7 years in the building materials/racking and shelving industry with good B2B market knowledge, projects & Competitors.
- Presentable and with good communication skills.
- Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale