Jobs at TippyToes KidCare
Posted on: 2 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at TippyToes KidCare
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacities below:
- Keep and maintain medical records of children and staff alike.
- Take and keep records of VITALS as need be of children and staff alike.
- Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
- Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Additional experience in Paediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
The following are expected of all applicants:
- Must be FEMALE
- Must have a passion for children
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
go to method of application »
Code Ref: SCG 1
- Must possess at least 2 yers Early Years’ Experience. Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- The position is charged with professional care for Infants, Toddlers and Twaddlers.
- The care giver is responsible for providing high quality care to infants and toddlers: in accordance to the centres guidelines.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
- At least an Ordinary National Diploma.
- At least 2 years’ experience in early childhood program serving infants and toddlers.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TippyToes KidCareSimilar Jobs
- Creche Teacher and Nurse at Radiant Light Intl School
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Stores Officer at Corona Schools Trust Council
- Special Needs Teacher at An International Primary School
- Registered Nurse (Female) at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Medical Laboratory Science and Radiography Intern at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Internal Auditor at Baze University
- Teachers at Brickhall School