Construction Job at a Construction Company Via Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a managed service provider-civil construction company. Due to internal expansion; they seek qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the project construction phase: the process of tracking, reviewing, and regulating the progress to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan.
- Co-ordination of all project activities.
- Quality time and waste control
- Project reports (weekly)
- Cost monitoring and control
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Plans ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Prepares the site and liaises with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts.
- Develops the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- In charge of making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
Candidates must have:
- B. Eng/B.SC Civil Engineering/Building.
- Masters Degree in Construction Mgt. or Project Mgt. CORE or CORBON certified, Computer literate.
- Not less than 10 years relevant experience.
- A good understanding of the relevant codes and standards and testing requirements for same is a prerequisite.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Proven experience of supervising and coordinating the activities as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Good communication and team building skills at all levels – able to lead and gain the respect of contractor and 3rd parties.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Oscar Temple
- Latest Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Cargo Logistics Operations Controller at MabcoDee Investments Limited
- Site Engineer at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Project Architects at Efficacy Construction Company
- Quantity Surveyor at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd
- Plumber Technician at Central Realties Limited
- Fresh Jobs at CSA Building Materials