Sales Opportunity at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Merit Telecoms
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Guide, train and motivate sales and marketing team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
- Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to promote company’s products and services.
- Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Develop advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and tradeshows to support Sales strategy.
- To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organization.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree level, professional qualification in sales, marketing or business
- Minimum of three (3) years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume/CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Merit TelecomsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme
- Corporate Sales Executives at IIHT - an IT Training firm
- Creative Jobs in a Renowned Telecoms Company - Transsion