If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Connect Marketing Services - We are a Consumer Enagegement Company with expertise in the areas of Sponsorships, Content Management and Marketing Services. We employ our deep understanding of the consumer to develop passion-driven Marketing solutions that deliver on key client expectations.
Our Consumer Engagement solutions are insight-driven , media neutral and result-driven.Vacancy for the postion of a Senior Account Manager exists in a BTL Agency
Core Job Areas:Sponsorship Sales & Marketing, Event Management and Activation
The Senior Manager is responsible for the coordination of the activities of the Sponsorship & Consumer Engagement team by providing a comprehensive senior account management function to the Organisation and more specifically on existing and new accounts in accordance with the agreed business plans. A Senior Account Manager is required to provide a comprehensive function including strategy development, implementation, leverage planning and activation, event management reporting and general client liaison, in order to drive team profitability and sponsorship value.
- Development of sponsorship leveraging plan and co-ordination of event activation on these events
- Co-ordination and management of tactical plans to ensure leveraging of these sponsorships
- Client liaison
- Financial management – project profitability management and budget management
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategy. Plan and direct the organization’s activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial and optimal clients’ relationship management.
- To manage and grow the portfolios of Accounts/Projects and/or other client portfolios as may be assigned, thereby ensuring satisfactory levels of delivery by CMS as per client contractual commitments.
- Business Development drive; sourcing for new business, and ensuring optimal client relationship management.
- Project Management
GENERAL BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
Skills, Experience & Key Competencies Required
- At least three years’ experience in Project Management with specific leaning towards management of events
- Proven ability to manage a number of large projects within a challenging environment
- Self motivated and driven
- Accuracy and attention to detail in execution is crucial.
- Proven experience in interaction with senior management and ability to handle pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel according to project needs.
- Must be able to work after hours and on weekends as and when projects require
- Must be an independent thinker that takes initiative
Method of Application
CV should be forwarded to email@example.com with subject Senior Account Manager