If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (cash flow, budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Cash flow management - Maintain short term cash forecast and develop close understanding of daily and monthly cash flow analysis to aid informed decisions
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Carry out industry analysis, Identify trends, advise companies and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the Director of Investments.
Qualification & SKill Requirements
- Proven 2 years work experience
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s competence and ability to learn
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com using the header, Financial Analyst Role.