Account Executives at Microsoft
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Microsoft
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Job #: 991499
- The Services Account Executive (AE) is a trusted advisor to Microsoft's Enterprise customers.
- Understand and anticipate your customer's business needs, and offer the right Microsoft solutions to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft solutions within your customer(s), focusing on how we can help them achieve their desired business outcomes, enabled by digital transformation
- Ensure that your customers are using and/or consuming the Microsoft services and products they have purchased.
- Orchestrate the Microsoft virtual team, including partners where appropriate, that supports you in selling and supporting your customer(s).
- Meet your revenue and priority targets, maintaining a healthy pipeline to ensure appropriate velocity and coverage to meet quota, and providing accurate forecasts.
Experience & Results
- Degree in BA or B.Sc.
- 5+ years of experience in solution sales.
Knowledge & Capabilities:
- Executes recognized sales strategies and processes including: account planning; pipeline & opportunity management & forecasting; & deal strategy, close planning & stakeholder management
- Understands market-specifics for at least 1 sector/industry
Skills & Competencies:
- Delivers value in Customer relationships, based on customer business outcomes and priorities
- Demonstrates listening and consultative role-modelling using story-telling
- Develops strong relationships with Business Decision Makers and Technical Decision Makers throughout the customer's organization
- Communicates clearly and persuasively.
- Ensures proactive customer planning, championing the importance of joint planning both internally (across the internal virtual sales teams) and with the customer
- Leverages business model, industry and vertical expertise to create plans and solutions
- Proactively seeks and leverages diverse organizational perspectives to bring together creative, relevant customer solutions that drive business impact.
- Creates, and sustains partnerships and virtual teams with other Microsoft and Partner stakeholder groups to provide value for customers.
- Builds and sustains long-term and profitable customer relationships, successfully balancing customer satisfaction and revenue growth
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Microsoft career website on careers.microsoft.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MicrosoftSimilar Jobs
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Manager, SME Sales at Ntel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at erpSOFTapp