PIEACH Limited was established in 1997. We are a firm of architects, interior designers, and supporting staff. Our award-winning firm is a full service Architectural and Interior Architectural design practice providing project planning, restorations, renovations, additions, and the design of new buildings for private and commercial residential units, educational, religious, and the hospitality industry.
Pieach Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
As an architect, you’ll need to:
- Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site;
- Consult with other professionals about design;
- Assess the needs of the building and its users and advise the client on the practicality of their project;
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
- Assess the impact on the local environment;
- Use IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
- keep within financial budgets and deadlines;
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required;
- Prepare tender applications and presentations;
- Negotiate with contractors and other professionals;
- Prepare applications for planning and building control departments;
- Draw up tender documents for contracts;
- Project manage and help to coordinate the work of contractors;
- Control a project from start to finish;
- Carry out regular site visits to check on progress and ensure that the project is running on time and to budget;
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction;
- Ensure that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
Any pre-entry work experience in an architectural, design or construction environment is desirable and will be highly regarded.
You will need to show:
- Good design and drawing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture;
- A strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions;
- Sound analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail;
- A keen interest in buildings and the built environment - an insight into Building Information Modeling (BIM) will also Be a significant advantage (REVIT);
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals;
- Good organizational and negotiation skills;
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills;
- An understanding about the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment;
- A first-rate understanding of construction processes;
- Commercial awareness and business acumen;
- Reasonable mathematical skills;
- Project management skills;
- Excellent IT skills, including computer-aided design skills (AUTOCAD).
Method of Application
Applicants should Submit their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.