Sales Opportunity in a Branding and Logistics Company Via Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 4 October, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting - Our client in the Branding and Logistics industry, seeks to employ a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Developing of profitable business plans for the company.
- Identify and prepare quality proposals to prospective clients
- Prepare and ensuring that the company’s annual turnover are met
- Grow the business from zero level to 50million Naira budget annually.
- Manages the financial and physical resources of the company
- Be on the lookout for every business opportunities to grow the company.
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience to lead the team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the annual budget process
- Build up professional relationship with contacts updating and scheduling our Technical and Business proposals, Bids and Service presentations.
- Ensure all suppliers invoices are processed, reconciled and handed in for payment
- Implement new ideas to improve on service delivery
- Excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills including negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Establish and monitor staff performances and development of goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and conduct quarterly, mid-year and annual performance appraisals and administer salary adjustment.
- General Administration, evaluation and review of administrative procedures and processes for corporate growth and development.
- Generate Sales and Activity reports as well as project costing.
Experience and Qualification
- A Graduate of Management Science or similar discipline, with 5 to 7 years experience in same or similar role.
Skills & Ability:
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to coordinate and manage team
- Ability to manage a project successfully.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Communications Senior Associate at Uber Technology
- Safety Officers at an Indigenous Logistics Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit
- Financial Controller - Expatriate at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency