At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
In addition to being a key member of the Sales team, this role will have primary responsibilities for the following activities:
- Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
- Drive sales-out revenue and make assigned recruitment and revenue quota.
- Involved in all aspects of partner on-boarding process.
- Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education and training
- In charge of preparing and delivering customer presentations, pricing and promotional proposals.
- This person will work closely with cross-functional counterparts and should be comfortable communicating to all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree
- 5 years or more involved with recruiting channels for a high technology company.
- Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.
- Product knowledge with data networking and/or UC and video experience.
- Preference will be given to local candidates and be based in Lagos. No relocation will be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. career website on www.linkedin.com to apply