FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment,measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 19,300 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for working with FMC regions, which potentially requires working during off‐peak working hours and continuously monitoring planned orders for projects.
- Implements and monitors material flow in all areas of Materials Management (Warehouse, Receiving, NRB) from receipt of material to delivery.
- Monitors the flow of material and leads efforts to ensure any break in material flow is resolved in a timely manner.
- This role also included responsibility for QN coordination for Subsea Services/Shared Services.
- Responsible for identifying inefficient flow practices, making recommendation for improvement and leading collaborative efforts to change minds and behavior bringing about lasting process improvement.
- Assist Materials Management/Inventory Control with efforts to reduce waste: labor hours, unnecessary material movement, material cost, expediting cost
- This position serves as a liaison for: finance, procurement, planning, quality, operations and workshops.
- Ensures cooperation and interaction across diverse stakeholders both internal and external to the organization, often managing conflicting interests and/or demanding customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree preferred. 6-8 years' experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience in MRP and SAP with a minimum of two functional areas(Warehouse, Receiving, Inventory preferred).
- Ability to prepare and present reports to management.
- Lean experience. (Process Mapping, 5s, Kaizen, SMIQ).
go to method of application »
Coordinates installation and intervention operations executed by FMC Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers at an FMC international base. Ensures the optimization of HSE at all work sites, onshore and offshore. Makes certain that all work is in contractual compliance with company quality standards, HSE policies, and country. governmental requirements
- Coordinates logistics and management of equipment, tools, and spares.
- Ensures that FNCR’s are written in a technically robust fashion and reviewed at the field level, Ref. to the expectation Pkg. for submittal times.
- Ensures that all field procedures are received, accurate, followed and signed-off on
- Promotes strong liaison with technical Subject Matter Experts. Responsible for ensuring Readiness’ reviews and Post- Jobs meeting are being conducted.
- Coordinates and manage engineering resource requirements with Customer Support Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering with a least 5-8years related experience including at least three years Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Previous experience as a coordinator in international logistics and/or project planning is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of product and ability to provide input and solve technical issues.
go to method of application »
Technical lead for choke assembly, test and troubleshooting of test equipment and production equipment.
- Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies according to FMCTI specifications. Applies advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
- Assists during assembly of components in areas of expertise. Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key sub-assemblies.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR). Assists with FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SIT’s (System Integration Tests).
- Assists in preparing, maintaining and utilizing test stations and test equipment for factory and system acceptance testing.
- Resolves most questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies. Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
Minimum HND with 4 -8 years’ experience with choke products and a Firm understanding of hydraulic circuits, the running of hydraulic power units, vacuum fill and choke function support equipment.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.