Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited is an integated business-to-business consulting firm with its office in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria, with focus on information Communication and Technology, Sales and Marketing, Media and Management Consulting.
A Multimedia specialist who will design and create information technology based multimedia products such as website media, media which combines text with sounds, pictures, graphics, video-clips, virtual reality and digital animation.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss briefs/requirements and/or project progress
- Making creative recommendations
- Producing, demonstrating and receiving feedback about ideas
- Creating multimedia designs in liaison with animators, programmers, writers, video producers, sound engineers and artists
- Developing and using skills and expertise in appropriate design packages such as Photoshop, In Design, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- There may be pressure to meet deadlines; as a result, extra hours may be required.
- Confidence, Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes
- A passion for information technology, good programming skills and a mind for entrepreneurship
- Willingness to keep up to date with technological developments and think out of the box
- The ability to understand and communicate complex information expressed in numbers, charts or equations
- The capacity to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work on a project from concept through to closure
- Knowledge of print dimension/sizes and colours.
- Excellent organisational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate with team members
- Teamwork and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals
Must Have Software Application Skills:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Corel Draw
- 3Ds Max
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must reside within the Island (VI, Ikoyi, Lekki or Ajah)
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information, Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides management by coordinating accounting activities and answering questions and Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations, complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintains management’s confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Good experience in strategic financial planning, analysis and management
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, Including in-depth understanding of Finance best practices, international as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standards
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and well developed problem solving skill
- Superior leadership and people management skills, including the ability to manage teams effectively
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence others
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects
- Must reside within the Island (Victoria Island, Ikoyi, or Lekki)
- Must not be more than 35 years of Age
- Health benefits
- Pension scheme
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.