ICT Consultant Vacancy at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 23 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
The Enterprise Solution Architect is responsible for the process of translating business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by creating, communicating and improving the key principles and models that describe the enterprise's future state and enable its evolution through a feasible roadmap.
Reporting to the Head of OFSAA Consulting and to the Head of Product Architecture, this is a strategic role that bridges consulting and product architecture functions to provide our key customers with architecture driven strategic advice and guidance on Oracle (OFSAA - Oracle Financial Services Analytic Applications) solutions and adoption. This role would also focus on scaling and maturing the solution/functional architecture skills within the OFSAA consulting business.
- Responsible for providing strategic solution architecture guidance to key Financial Services (OFSAA) customers, this role brings together deep consulting/industry experience related to deploying Analytic Applications for Financial Services Industry combined with a strong OFSAA product knowledge to be a trusted advisor to our customers in their digital transformations.
- An Enterprise Architect will work across multiple solution domains and will be responsible for bringing elements from those domains together into a feasible customer solution. The Enterprise Solution Architect will ensure that the solution architecture and Oracle solution deployment and consumption plans of our customers aligns with the roadmaps established by Product Management.
- He/she will play a critical role across the customer life cycle especially of large transformation programs for Tier 1 customers by providing inputs through the land, adopt, expand and renew phases of the customer lifecycle working with other related Oracle teams.
- He/she will engage with and provide feedback to the Product teams as also inputs to the Consulting functional and technical practices and across key initiatives that improve consulting delivery capabilities and maturity.
- Contributes to the achievement of relevant territory consulting revenue target. Typically deployed for specified periods of time across Tier 1 customer segment to maximize solution value, demand generation and license/consulting consumption
- Architect, design, and present an array of OFSAA based solutions to address complex business issues across both active and prospective customers
- Interface with our prospects and customers to understand their business and technical requirements, their expectations and plans and assess the feasibility and technical fit for Oracle solutions.
- Strategize with prospects to architect a winning solution based on a variety of criteria, including business objectives, functionality, scalability, future-proofing, and cost.
- During the land phase of the customer lifecycle, articulate and discuss the full portfolio of OFSAA and where relevant related Oracle suites capabilities and underlying architecture.
- Partner with our sales and consulting delivery teams to provide support for pre/post sales activities, such as product demonstrations, webinars and/or presentations, solution designs, proofs of concept, total cost of ownership, guidance during implementations etc.
- Provide strategic guidance on product direction, feature usefulness, and applicability to customers and OFSAA consulting teams post-sale to implement, expand and adopt the architected solution.
- Translate complex technical concepts to easily understood “value” discussions which address both technical and business drivers and client benefits.
- Facilitate effective architecture governance through workshops and strategic conversations with customers and internal teams, articulating best practices and providing actionable inputs on deploying, integrating and consuming our data foundation and applications.
- Interface with the Product management/Product marketing/Engineering teams to represent services in strategic meetings and initiatives, while staying on top of product roadmaps and ensuring complimentary services offerings accompany product releases and product campaigns.
- Interface with the Product marketing to represent architecture in strategic forums and product campaigns.
- Provide guidance on product direction, feature usefulness, and customer applicability in conjunction with the OFSAA Architect from the technical and functional consulting practices.
- Provide feedback to product management on product direction, feature usefulness, and customer applicability in conjunction with the representatives from the technical and functional consulting practices.
- Collaborate with Oracle account team in managing relationships from account plans through to customer becoming a reference in the role of a industry solution expert and as a trusted advisor
- Coach and mentor other architects towards higher skill levels and productivity, subject matter expertise and functional/solution architecture skills.
- Engage with key customer executives to provide inputs and targeted assistance in select projects to ensure customer success.
Experince :12+ years.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should mail their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as OFSAA consultant
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Female Office Assistant at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Business Development Officer at Sence Limited
- Sales Manager at Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited
- Senior Consultant at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Technicians at Afordonz Limited
- General Manager at an NGO - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Manager - Payment Processing & Domestic Order Execution at 25th And Staffing