Job Opening at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 14 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Promote and protect the company’s image on a co-ordinated and consistent manner.
- Implement the company’s Social Media and media outlet marketing (e.g. facebook, twitter, newspapers, radio stations, T.V etc.).Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies that define how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all company products.
- Create and manage effective communication channels and connect with the Media to promote the image, products and services of the company.
- Develops and implements strategic plans to facilitate the achievement of each business unit’s vision.
- Carries out research, development and implementation of communication strategy, standards and practices organisational-wide that elicit, as well as promote the culture of the organisation.
- Analyzes stakeholder research findings as part of developing a compelling vision for the corporate communications department.
- Represent the company anything media related, Manages relations and builds relationships with key industry media
- Create and manage a data base of customers and clients in collaboration with customer service to use for dissemination of information. E.g. news letter, discounts e.t.c.
- Creates content, Coordinates content creators and has responsibility for quality control of all content being published on social media platform. This involves coordination with managers of other functions.
- Responsible for making sure that all posts put out are part of strategic priorities aligned with the brand and on message
- Coordinates and manages audio and video uploads.
- Gather and disseminate information timely
- Source and create new content as well as managing content from other departments to ensure consistent messaging/ quality control and coherent customer journey
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints received via social media. Escalate any questions or issues to the heads of department, to Management of any potential PR issues arising on social media which might impact Mikado’s reputation.
- Proactively cultivates relationships with internal and external stakeholder’s organisation that will promote the work and reputation of the organization.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Creation of visual contents e.g. Use of graphics, that is compelling and gets the point across
- Update and maintain Mikado’s website.
- Create strategy and help secure social media cause marketing and influencer partnerships.
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns for clients
- Liaise with any agency as agreed by management to work on any product or brand
- Develop activities for awareness to help promote the company’s products, image and brands.
- Minimum of a University degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a reorganized university.
- 3-5 years of experience in Corporate Communication position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Manager, Diving and Offshore Maintenance Services at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Pavement and Materials Engineer at an Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Business Development Manager at ALE Nigeria
- Senior Cost Specialist at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited - WorleyParsons
- Mechanical Engineers at McTimothy Associates
- Technical Sales Engineers at Greenpeg Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMT)
- Latest Recruitment at Coscharis Group Limited