Internship Program at Procter and Gamble
Posted on: 14 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Ref No: IME00000278
- The Internship drive is for OND holders who are available to commence their one year industrial attachment. Our aim is to pre-select exceptional OND holders for internship openings in Procter and Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only OND holders will be considered this time.
- The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only OND holders will be considered this time for the internship positions.
Method of Application
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page where Practice questions will be available for them to download in other to help them prepare in time for the test.
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter and Gamble career website on pg.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Furniture Sales Manager at WowJobs
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accountant at KUI Care
- Job Openings at British American Tobacco
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group