Latest Job Opening at Beta Computers Limited
Posted on: 14 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Beta Computers
Beta Computers Limited, incorporated in February, 1989, is an Information Technology Solutions Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- You will be responsible for front line support and troubleshooting with customers by identifying and addressing usability problems. Ensuring both the customer and the service desk team leader are kept informed.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incidents and ensure that customers are kept informed.
- Deliver a high level of customer service through a positive customer focused attitude.
- To refer to the service desk team leader any issues that need to be brought to his attention that may affect the business, its reputation and/or quality of service.
- Ensure the company’s systems and procedures are followed, including updating spreadsheets as required; back up checks and anti-virus.
- To mentor, train and provide the necessary support and assistance to the support team members.
- To log incoming support issues and coordinate with support staff if necessary to address the issues.
- Document resolutions for future reference using the company’s systems and procedures.
- To deliver Personal Key Performance Indicators.
- Build excellent working relationships with key internal and external clients.
- To refer to the Service Desk Team Leader any issues that need to be brought to his attention that may affect the business, its reputation and/or quality of service.
- To ensure the knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to.
- Previous experience in a remote IT support role and/or IT service desk environment.
- High level of expertise in desktop support to include Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 and 10 and knowledge of working on Windows based Servers.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead by example and positively influence team members and colleagues.
- Flexibility in assigned working hours and ability to travel.
- Microsoft certification desirable but not essential.
- Energetic and positive approach to rapidly evolving changes and challenges of a complex workplace.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Beta ComputersSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Client Relationship Officers at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Incubation Managers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Dispatch Riders at PC Planet
- Sales Account Managers at Sage Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited