Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Req Id: 15241
Type of Role: Fixed term, contract
Reports to: Humanitarian Response Manager
- Plan International have been working in Nigeria since 2014 and this important role will support the response to the deteriorating humanitarian situation in the north east of the country.
- The CPiE Specialist will be responsible for assessment, response analysis, design/revision and implementation of the child protection components of Plan International Nigeria’s emergency response.
- They will particularly need to focus on ensuring the implementation of all activities in an integrated manner with other program components and other on-going interventions in the response.
- The ideal candidate will possess substantial experience in child protection in emergencies work and be able to demonstrate technical expertise in implementing community-based protection responses.
- They should have experience of delivering child protection training to different audiences and proven ability of networking and liaising with major child protection donors.
- A skilled communicator, they will have excellent negotiation and leadership skills and be able to work comfortably with an ethnically diverse staff in a very sensitive environment.
- The ability to work in multiple locations, in sometimes hazardous environments, is imperative.
Circa $50,000 USD per annum plus benefits
Method of Application
Note: Only applications and CVs written in English will be accepted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Plan International career website on career012.successfactors.eu to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale