Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Job ID: 524756
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Continued development and implementation of US Law Compliance Program.
- Contribute to evolution of the Affiliate Risk Management construct, including data sourcing and analytics, metric formulation, dashboard presentation and management reporting.
- Participate in the Affiliate Risk Management Peer Review process, including conducting on-site reviews of SC Affiliate FCC programs.
- Act as the in-Africa FCC central point of contact for the US FCC team and Group stakeholders.
- Escalate relevant regional Audit, FCC Monitoring, and 1st line issues to SCB US FCC.
- Presentation of review findings and development of recommendations designed to eliminate or mitigate risks with potential to impact SCUS’ ability to comply with laws and regulations.
- Coordinate correspondence with FCC and Business stakeholders regarding findings, risks and proposed action, and track remediation to completion.
- Oversight and management of projects as they arise, providing robust support to project stakeholders as required.
- The Africa USLCP Officer will support the AME USLCP Officer in:
- Day-to-day management of the USLCP and associated Protocols.
- Relationship management on Internal and External Exam Management impacting FCC.
- Recommendations to enhance ICE protocols and/or strengthen control environments.
- Creation and presentation of executive reports defining compliance and risk management actions as a result of escalated items.
- Creation of Management Information reports and metrics
- Overseeing and conducting special projects and other duties as assigned.
go to method of application »
Job ID: 526947
- Advise Priority Clients approaching Bank with complex individual needs
- Engage Affluent and hidden affluent in advisory conversations with analytics support and collaboration with Wealth Specialists
- Acquire and activate new Affluent/potential Affluent client referred to from ETB clients or directly to Priority Banker/Team.
- Prepare and educate clients to interact via digital platforms
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Engaging and deepening activities
Methodically engage (remote):
- Have complete knowledge of the clients in terms of the profile & assets
- Create analytics-backed next best conversation
- Individual banking products (PL, CASA etc), Wealth Products
Meet & deep sell (remote & in person):
- Develop a comprehensive Account Plan for at least 20% of client base
- Meet in person to meet advisory needs (once a month/quarter)
- Connect client with specialists
- Set up products
- Conduct/connect for periodic CDD reviews
- Conduct fulfillment & activate
- Refer most servicing activities to Client Service Officers/Managers
- As needed by clients
Acquiring on referrals:
- Connect & prepare (remote)
- Connect & start up referred leads (including Business Client owners, CC and CIC C-level executives with more advanced needs)
- Explain proposition & requirements in full
- PL, CASA, Wealth Products
- Meet, deep sell & train (in person)
- Meet, listen and determine further needs
- Set up anchor products & initiate cross-sell
- Conduct/connect for CDD
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre
- Conduct fulfillment & activate
- Priority Wealth Specialists
- Client Service Manager, Affluent
- CDD team
- Branch Manager
- Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging Affluent Clients
- Internal stakeholder engagement skills
- Closing deals
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Discipline and time management to handle a client portfolio
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of Priority CDD principles
- Ensure all reasonable steps are taken to verify the identify customers.
- Retain adequate records of identification, account opening and transactions
- Make prompt reports of suspicious transactions (STR) and suspicious activities (SAR) using the right internal channels
- Maintain raised awareness of Anti-Money Laundering prevention by training all staff /attending training sessions, through eLearning or any material updates provided by the Bank.
Source of Leads:
- Sales force generated (RM personal contacts) - Family of clients in particular
- Affluent senior executives of employers (primarily BC/CC/CIC)
- Affluent senior executives of employers in EB
Associated Client Journeys
- Acquiring from individual client referrals
- Actively engaging during the first 3 months
- Supporting the client on any client-initiated needs
- Proactively reaching out to client for advice discussions
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, mobile/online training
- Proactively engaging with the “Hidden Affluent”
- Updating CDD
- Managing Client’s credit situation
- Migrating newly Affluent.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.