Job Opportunities at Tociano Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 29 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Accessories 2die4
Tociano Nigeria Limited (Owners of Accessories 2die4) is recruiting to fill the positions of:
General Job Description
- Stock Auditors perform comprehensive procedural audits, provide reports on audits in written and verbal form, maintain audit tracking database, and work with all departments to improve operations and various other quality-assurance-related duties as required.
- You are expected to be detail-oriented as the job requires you to keep track of a large amount of diverse products.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Business Admin, Economics or any other related course of study
- 3 - 5 years of Stock management experience.
- Must have experience with perpetual Inventory System
- Advanced Excel skills and use of ICG software.
- Advanced reporting skills
- People management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced IT skills and systems experience.
- Attention to detail.
go to method of application »
- Assist the Stock Manager to maintain the balance of inventory supply and demand with the view to maximizing profitability and efficiency within the organisation
- Responsible for counting all incoming and outgoing items in the store
- Assist to organize and maintain stock in the most logical, efficient and accessible manner to ensure fast and efficient retrieval.
- Follow all established control systems to reduce damage, breakage and inventory obsolescence.
- Assists in the accurate bar coding of stock
- Participates in stock taking
- Perform physical count of inventory and perform reconciliation with actual available stock.
- Transfer inventory to its location in the storage facility or to shelves
- Affix identification or price tags
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly stock reconciliation reports to the Stock Manager detailing shortages, overages and all inventory levels and making recommendations as appropriate.
go to method of application »
- As a Stock Assitant, you are responsible for tracking and replenishing merchandise in a retail establishment.
- You would ensure that inventory levels stay within appropriate guidelines.
- Minimize shrinkage by ensuring that inventory is not stolen, destroyed, lost or counted incorrectly.
- These workers must be detail-oriented since their job requires them to keep track of a large amount of diverse products.
- They must be commercially minded, having in view, to maximise organisational profits through efficient handling of stock.
- The incumbent must possess strong computer skills as the organisation operates a sophisticated perpetual inventory system. Strong team building skills are also required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Accessories 2die4Similar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at Vanaplus Group
- Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concepts Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representatives at Even Designed
- Admin/Office Assistant at Housessories Limited
- Graduate Sales Executives at E'sorae Luxury
- Sales and Marketing Interns at Henkel
- Job Vacancies at Sundry Foods Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Mozyk Ventures Limited