As a world leading company in food processing and packaging, Tetra Pak’s motto “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD” reflects the philosophy upon which we conduct our business in order to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Operating in more than 170 markets with over 23,000 employees, Tetra Pak believes in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business. We work closely with our suppliers and customers on preferred processing and packaging solutions to provide convenient, innovative and environmentally sound products to millions of people worldwide.
Responsible and accountable for driving Market activities in Nigeria. Member of Tetra Pak West Africa management team. Lead Marketing Managers to effectively work with customers to promote Tetra Pak business. Ensures voice of market to Cluster and Global teams
LEAD OPERATIONAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES IN THE MC
- Support Account Plan Development in alignment with Cluster Initiatives
- Support Account Plan Execution in alignment with Cluster and market Initiatives
- Plan marketing activities in the market company
- Deliver marketing services per customer according to account plans and customer needs drawing materials and methodologies from Central / cluster
- Execute marketing activities in the market company
- Deploy and execute cluster strategy in the markets
- Work closely with customers to secure strategic alignment and deliver best customer value:
- Builds top to top relations with key accounts and secures understanding of customer’s marketing priorities
- Product deployment implementation
- Category leadership execution & follow up
- Strengthen carton relevance
- Drive cluster focus through resource sharing and best practice implementation.
DRIVE MARKET LEADERSHIP
- Lead the MC BDP focusing on the identified MC initiatives and cascading up to Cluster Management
- Utilize portfolio segmentation data to identify local opportunities within MC
- Ensure Marketing Activities leverage in full the 4 P’s
MC PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Implement the Cluster PLC plan by product including new product deployment plans. (Product & Service)
- Recommend the required portfolio training programs across the MC organization, lead by example
- Share portfolio needs with Central team via Cluster Portfolio team.
- Ensure marketing and sales & distribution solutions readiness to deploy new product
- Integrate the product/portfolio plans into account plans
APPLY MARKET AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TO MARKET COMPANY OPPORTUNITIES
- Utilize market and business intelligence output from cluster team to prioritize MC business opportunities and develop execution plans – provide two way communication between cluster /global
- Utilize value research data and information to support development of opportunities
- Define intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed. Analyze and use research data with customers.
MC PROMOTIONAL INVESTMENT
- Align and execute the agreed promotional investments with category plans, account plans and/or environmental initiatives
- Propose the annual marketing activities and budget for Market Company for submission to cluster
- Drive execution of marketing activities for Market Company
- Support the marketing activities execution within the M&PM function
- Control marketing expenditures within the budgeted framework
Language and Education:
- University degree Marketing or Business Admin.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Professional Skills and Experience:
- At least 7-15 year experience in FMCG Industry
- Brands & Product portfolio Management
- Good understanding of Traditional Trade
- Strong negotiation skills both internally and externally
- Portfolio and Category knowledge
- Full understanding of value chain management and costing
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to coordinate cross functional teams
- Ability to motivate specialists
- Driving win-win solutions
- Strong in issue resolutions
- Ability to rank priorities
- High communicative skills, responsible attitude
- Ability to work on one’s own
Job: Marketing & Product Management
go to method of application »
KAM Job Summary
To deliver sales targets, champion partnership with strategic accounts, application of the industry value chain model, contributing to the company’s relationship management strategy and mobilizing internal and external resources to implement growth objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- R1. Sales Growth Required to drive sales in line with agreed targets. Identify the opportunities to increase customer profitability for a sustainable and profitable mutual growth.
- R2. Budgeting and Planning Participate in the budgeting process to define the annual sales budget and medium targets for the areas of responsibility
- R3. Customer Management Develop, at different levels, a transverse relationship with the customer and ensure Strategic alignment. Understand the Customer activity (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability). Identify the Customer needs and drive opportunities in agreement with the processing sales strategy.
- R4. Strategy Execution Develop and execute the local strategies for the food categories, cosmetic and E &D
- R5. Drive productivity Utilize the mandatory global processes and tools
Required Working Relationship
- Processing Director
- Pre-project engineering Manager and Technical Service and Sales Manager
- Carton Technical Service Technicians, Engineers and TKAM’s
- Managerial and sales contacts in the cluster
- Automation and technical support staff in TPPS Sweden
- Customers operations staff, from production manager to machine operators
- Customers engineering and maintenance staff
- Sub-contractors / Suppliers
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.