Fresh career Opportunity at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Posted on: 23 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. /ˈwɑːˌweɪ/ is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
- Develop innovative design and smart copy timely and effectively
- Development of campaign ideas, taglines and key visual
- POSM adaptation of key visuals
- Development of Newsletters/ webmail both internally and externally
- Edit Videos from events and department activities
- Designing of events and POSM material for mini and major campaign/ activities
- Creating artwork for retail, marketing, sales, after sales service and any other unit in the department in need of artwork
- Analyze trends and recognize fresh advertising approaches to keep with the times.
- Make swift and precise decisions on final copy, final art and finished commercials
- Prepare report on regular basis.
- Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).
- Excellent coordination & communication skills for internal & external.
- Good Knowledge of Video editing, AI , PS, Corel draw, Newsletters, webmail
- Providing artwork for reference
- Strong understanding of copywriting
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Rich experience on advertising campaigns, marketing messages and developing trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Willingness to take challenge, meet deadline under pressure and the ability to multitask
- Work experience in creative agency, multinational company is highly preferred
- Creative designs, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- Professional certification in Graphic Design or related field is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years graphic designer/ creative director experience is required for this role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)