Fresh career Opportunity at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Posted on: 23 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. /ˈwɑːˌweɪ/ is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
- Develop innovative design and smart copy timely and effectively
- Development of campaign ideas, taglines and key visual
- POSM adaptation of key visuals
- Development of Newsletters/ webmail both internally and externally
- Edit Videos from events and department activities
- Designing of events and POSM material for mini and major campaign/ activities
- Creating artwork for retail, marketing, sales, after sales service and any other unit in the department in need of artwork
- Analyze trends and recognize fresh advertising approaches to keep with the times.
- Make swift and precise decisions on final copy, final art and finished commercials
- Prepare report on regular basis.
- Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).
- Excellent coordination & communication skills for internal & external.
- Good Knowledge of Video editing, AI , PS, Corel draw, Newsletters, webmail
- Providing artwork for reference
- Strong understanding of copywriting
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Rich experience on advertising campaigns, marketing messages and developing trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Willingness to take challenge, meet deadline under pressure and the ability to multitask
- Work experience in creative agency, multinational company is highly preferred
- Creative designs, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- Professional certification in Graphic Design or related field is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years graphic designer/ creative director experience is required for this role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- IaaS/PaaS Cloud Success Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Graduate Customer Service Representatives at Tizeti Network Limited
- Business Process Analyst at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Senior Software Engineer - Avaya IVR Developer at ISON Technologies
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment at Globacom Limited
- Information Technology Roles at 4Barz Technologies
- Jobs at Technology Advantage Network Limited