Latest Job Opening at Productive People
Posted on: 19 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UKs leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place.
Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate
The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach.
- Minimum of BSc. or HND in any course of study
- The ideal candidate must:
- Have completed NYSC
- Have worked or in a B2B sales role before, minimum 1 years experience
- Have good knowledge of our industry sector
- Be well spoken
- Be well presented
- Be self-confident
- Be sharp, innovative and able to think on the spot
- Be a winner
- The successful candidates will be on a 3 month probation before confirmation.
- Confirmation is subject to your performance within the probation period.
- Updated CV
- Sales Pitch
- Photo of yourself
- You have met the EA to the CEO off Google in a coffee shop.
- You got talking and they have given you inside information that the CEO is quietly looking for new Google Product Ideas that can compete with Yahoo's new variety of products.
- They have told you that if you get your pitch in today, you stand a strong chance of pitching directly to the CEO within the next week. They are willing to give you the direct email of the CEO so that you can cut out the application process.
- You and your team already have a brilliant idea for a new game for 'Google Play' and have been looking for a way to put this idea to Google for a few months now.
- In 100 - 150 words maximum: Write an email pitch to the CEO, selling them a fun game your team has designed that appeals to all ages and you know will be a blockbuster hit for Google.
- Don't focus too much on the game itself, the focus is the pitch here
- Don't give away too much info about the game
- Think about the structure of the email, intro, sell, close!
- Use attractive words
- Get to the point as quickly as possible
Method of Application
Send your applications to email@example.com
Interested and qualified? Go to Productive People Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Executives at Lorache Limited
- Sales Executives at Culminate Consulting
- Distribution Partner Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Market Development Assistant at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Job Openings at Rovedana
- Latest Jobs at Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- Jobs at LeadHire Limited
- Business Relationship Manager at Transquisite Consulting