Efficacy Homes Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company with RC 765581 in August 2008 to carry out professional and corporate business in Real Estate, Building Construction and Project Management. It has her office at Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island, Lagos.Since inception, Efficacy Homes Limited has engaged competent professionals in developing Estates and building homes.
- Designs new buildings, extensions or alterations to existing buildings, or advising on the restoration and conservation of old properties and solely responsible for the design of the surrounding landscape and spaces.
- Controls a project from start to finish and work with a number of construction professionals, including surveyors and engineers, producing drawings and specifications that the construction team works to.
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required;
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals;
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Past Experience of designing High Income International Quality Residential Projects
- Experience of generating 3D Impression from Building plan. (3D Max an advantage. minimum REVIT).
- Experience of converting 3D to Building Plans with good Architectural principles and Space Management Skills
- Ability to conceptualize and produce Contemporary Design of International recognition.
- Working within very tight deadlines.
- This position is not for a trainee preferably minimum of 5years with a Consulting Architectural Firm not years after Academic
go to method of application »
- Ability to communication clearly (oral & written) with very good organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Ability to use electrical tools and instruments
- Must be able to work extended hours & pay attention to details
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Ensure commitment to equality of opportunity is made real
- Contribute to the overall development of the Company and its activities
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records to maximize the CEO’s effectiveness
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate
- and accessible information
- Work within the framework of the corporate plan as directed by the CEO
- Support the CEO in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support the CEO in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making
- Under the guidance of the CEO ensure corporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of strategic initiatives and the impact of investments that the Company makes are applied.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Should possess a minimum of an OND qualification
- 1- 3 years of relevant experience
Method of Application
Project Architect; Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org captioned as "ARCHITECT" and a text to 08058815858 with the same caption. This vacancy should be treated with sense of urgency as it closes soon.
Personal Assistant; Applicants should send their c.v and cover letter (cover letter pasted in the body of the mail) indicating the position applied for in the subject to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale