Job Vacancies at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
- The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Applicants should have a degree in Computer Science or related field. First Class or 2:1 preferably.
go to method of application »
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead the software system testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
- Develop departmental policies and standard operating procedures, as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
- Responsible for the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of software quality assurance.
- Responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as: (a) traceability requirements (b) test requirements (c) usability, etc.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources/personnel to projects.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB