Career at Marcel Group of Companies
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 September, 2016
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Marcel Group of Companies is one of Nigeria's largest privately owned, home grown enterprises. The group has a diverse portfolio of companies that is supported by a strong workforce whose objectives are to assist its clients to achieve their growth aspirations by providing intelligent Engineering Services in the Oil and Gas sector, Strategy Blueprint in Logistics and Haulage and Estate Management; delivering expertise and business operation improvement capabilities for a better tomorrow.
- Customer invoice enquires
- Customer database management.
- Handling customer enquiries and issues for segmented and non-segmented customers.
- Inter and intra department coordination.
- Attend to mail communications- ensure prompt and effective communication .Ensure clear differentiation between internal correspondence and external correspondence.
- Handling of customer’s complaints and ensure corrective actions are initiated, thus preventing that same mistakes happening again.
- Act as in-house sales back-up.
- Ensure arrival notices are sent timely.
Special Skills Required
- Communication and probing skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Inter Personal skills.
- Reporting writing / reporting skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent IT skills.
- Candidates must possess HND or B.Sc in any Science or Social Science related discipline.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Male Deputy M.D at Hazon Holdings
- Data Mining Officers/Web Researchers at a Data Mining Project
- Job Opportunities at the Luxxor Group
- Car Rental Sales Manager at Wrentals Car Hire Ltd
- Front Desk Officer at the Luxxor Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH