Airtel Network Limited, part of the Bharti Airtel Group, is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Africa and Asia. Bharti Airtel ranks amongst the top five mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In Nigeria, Airtel is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. Airtel Networks Limited offers include 2G, 3G, Mobile and enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
Categories for Registration
- Marketing services
- General Services
- Site Acquisition
Prospective vendors interested in the future REQ process are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Mirror Airtel’s corporate philosophy and business principle
- Offer competitive pricing and cost-savings solutions
- Have proven service record
- Have proven quality assurance systems
- Be financially viable
- Offer value added capabilities
- Experienced in supply of product and services to the Telecommunication industry.
- Maintain the highest possible standard ofintegrity and fairness;
- Honour all contractual obligations; and
- Comply both with the letter and spirit of the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Two Years’ experience in relevant area of supply/service
- Company must have been in existence for 3 years after incorporation
Method of Application
Companies across Nigeria interested in the REQ process should visit: Airtel’s Corporate Website complete the registration form, upload and submit their document.
By completing the Registration Request Form, you agree that we may:
- Consider and evaluate the information supplied and provide feedback, where considered appropriate;
- Contact any necessary third party to verify the information supplied in the Registration Request Form.
- If, in our opinion, there are business opportunities related to your Category, we may contact your organization forfurtherverification and information as may be deemed necessary.
- However, completion ofthe Registration Request Form is not an automatic guarantee of registration or an offerof business opportunity.
All prospective vendors are also required to note the following:
- It is your responsibility to update all information regarding your company on the website stated above and safeguard against any misinformation, as Airtel will not be liable for any outcome resulting from the misstatement or misrepresentation ofyour business details.
- Although measures have been put in place to protect the integrity of all information supplied, Airtel will not be held liable for any fraudulent, illegal or improper application or transmission of any information provided on the listed website.
- By entering yourr company or business information on the websites, you agree to indemnify and hold Airtel harmless aganist any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claim or expenses arising from or connected with unauthorized access and/or misuse of your business information supplied herein howsoever caused.
- Listing your company's information on the listed website does not create any contractual relations between Airtel and your company, neither will any response be automatically construed as an offer to contract.
- On submission of relevant document on our corporate website, vendors will receive the following auto respose: Thank you for your interest in participating in Airtel Network Limited's Potential Vendor's Registration process. By completing this registration form, you information will be entered into our database.
- If you meet our registration categories , you will be contacted to submit additional information
- On receipt of Registration Documents, Airtel Network Limited shall evaluate and consider successful company for consideration for future RFP process.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale