Career Opportunity at TIMWE
Posted on: 26 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TIMWE
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TIMWE Group is a global provider of mobile engagement solutions. At the moment we are catering our clients through three business brands distributed globally: DIGIWE – Digital Mobile Solutions, TECHWE – Technology Solutions and GOVWE – Government Solutions.
With over 10 years of international experience and our proprietary, multipurpose mobile engagement platforms, we design, develop and deliver turnkey projects for our customers across all 5 continents.
TIMWE Group operates in 80 countries through 30 offices. Outside of our core Latin American and Middle Eastern markets, we are rapidly consolidating our position across Africa, Eastern Europe and the Asian regions.
To sustain its fast paced growth, TIMWE maintains a clear focus on new trendy technology and needs to expand its team. In that context, TIMWE is currently seeking an Account Manager to be based in his office in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Manage all the Content Providers (CPs) on a daily basis;
- Solve CPs issues and liaise with internal TIMWE /Operator's teams to solved them;
- Responsible for delivering the CP plan;
- Bring new CPs on board according to the defined plan;
- Responsible for all CPs approvals with the Operator before launching a new service;
- Responsible for defining integration timelines together with local IT team;
- Responsible for negotiation and closing contracts;
- SPOC for CP;
- Defines reports for CPs.
- University Degree;
- More than 3/ 4 years of related job experience, preferably in Media and/or Telecommunications services;
- Knowledge of the VAS business;
- Experience with customer management;
- An extremely high level of communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high level internal and external customers of the company's understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development plans, strategies and actions;
- Positive thinking and focus on problem solving;
- Ability to work in fast paced and flexibility to adjust to a permanently changing environment;
- Results oriented;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Taleo
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TIMWESimilar Jobs
- Devotional Portal Manager at YellowDot Africa
- Channel Planning and Logistics Manager at HMD Global
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited