Job Vacancy at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
Posted on: 22 July, 2016
Deadline: 30 July, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Collaborative Partnership LLP
Consultant Collaborative Partnership - With over 25 years of experience in the Nigerian and African environment, CCP offers professional Architectural Design, Engineering, Project Management and quantity Surveying Consultancy Services. We have executed projects of excellent value and professional acclaim in most major cities of Nigeria - from private residences to shopping malls; from multi-storey residential blocks to 500 unit housing estates - cutting across the Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Hospitality and Industrial sectors.
- Detailing of complex building projects of mainly steel and concrete structures.
- Accurately read and interpret engineers and architects drawings.
- Produce arrangement drawings, detail drawings for fabrication and all associated lists.
- Proficiency using Revit and AutoCAD for structural detailing is a must.
- Must give strong attention to detail, be self-managed and confident to balance multiple priorities, deadlines and possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Minimum of 6 years on the job experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position you are applying for the subject heading.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Collaborative Partnership LLPSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Interior Design Facilitator (Architect) at DecorhubNG.com
- Commercial Construction & Flooring Estimator at Unico Flooring Distributors, Inc.
- Furniture Design and Technology Training at Aframero Limited
- Jobs at Jenniez School of African Interior Design
- Marketers at PKP Block
- Ayab Truck Drivers at PKP Block
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited