If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
For over 35 years, the humanitarian aid organization SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL has been committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Our mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: drinking water, food and shelter.
Solidarités International (SI) has not been active in Nigeria in the past and therefore has a limited experience in the country. SI sent a first exploratory team in Nigeria (North-Eastern States) for three weeks in April.
Based in Abuja, possibility to travel to field sites for visits and short mission.
List of main tasks:
Carry out administrative procedures on behalf of expatriate personnel:
- Submit, follow and obtain administrative legal documents: visas, work permits, travel authorizations;
- Take steps to obtain visas for expatriate breaks;
- Maintain a spread sheet detailing document expiry dates and renew documents in time;
- Make flight reservations for international and domestic flights;
- Report to the administrator on the status of on-going procedures on a daily basis;
Represent the association to local administrative bodies:
- Keep up-to-date of changes to administrative procedure pertaining to obtaining documents;
- Establish or reinforce relations with administrative bodies;
- Meet with representatives from the various administrative bodies as often as needed to obtain documents or resolve related issues.
Maintain the administrative files of expatriates:
- Put together expatriate files: contracts, photographs, photocopies of passports and driving licenses, visas, etc.
- Attend humanitarian clusters meetings to represent Solidarites international.
- Write meetings minutes.
- Assist the Head of Mission on consolidating program reports and sitrep.
- Do the payment of rents, the car in Abuja, and small divers expenses
- Hold the Abuja cashbook
- Master study in Social, Economics, Development Science or any other equivalent relevent background.
- At least 2 years experience with INGOs or in Government technical office dealing with programs and representation
- Excelent English writting skills
- Excellent communication skills
Method of Application
Apply using the "Apply Now" button below. Use "SI Application Liaison Officer" as the subject of the email.