Jobs at MediaVision Limited
Posted on: 13 July, 2016
Deadline: 14 July, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
- To ensure the growth and sustainability of your assigned portfolios
- To initiate and secure approval from corporate organisations to participate in The Corporate Nigeria Games
- To initiate relationships with top executives
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and establish new portfolios
- Retain and secure new business relationships
- Overseeing Accounts at a Top level
- To lead top level presentations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in brand management
- This position is bespoke to the male gender
- HND or BSc in any discipline
- Applicants should be between the ages of 22-25 years
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good Letter Writing and Presentation skills are an added advantage.
- Experience in Marketing is a prerequisite for this job role
- Candidate must be available to work weekends
go to method of application »
- Do you know of any Batch “A” youth corper still in search of a place of primary assignment or recently re-deployed to Lagos State between the ages of 18-21 years?
- MediaVision Limited, a leading sports marketing company in Lagos is offering job opportunities for qualified and interested youth corpers within the Lagos environs.
Qualified Candidates must have:
- A copy of the call-up letter
- A copy of the re-deployment letter (If applicable)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited