Career Opportunity at The Place
Posted on: 4 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Responsible for coordinating, reporting on and driving delivery of multiple projects across the Organisation to ensure projects are delivered within agreed quality, cost and deadlines
- Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining and implementing program/project management processes and procedures across the Company
- Establish and maintain effective program reporting, and monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on results);
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring and reporting on project activities across the Company.
- Report on various aspects of project progress as required by Management
- Provide analysis contributing to standardisation, quality and project management process improvement
- Ensure optimization of project resources – people, funds, etc
- Provide input to Management team in translating strategy into clearly defined well-scoped programs and projects.
- Continuously identify and implement ways to improve project rollout efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering, Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning or Project Management Professional Certification will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 7 years' cognate experience in a professional service firm
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
- Strong initiative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team playing, interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit The Place Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at iPark13 Platform
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview