Career Opportunity at The Place
Posted on: 4 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Responsible for coordinating, reporting on and driving delivery of multiple projects across the Organisation to ensure projects are delivered within agreed quality, cost and deadlines
- Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining and implementing program/project management processes and procedures across the Company
- Establish and maintain effective program reporting, and monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on results);
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring and reporting on project activities across the Company.
- Report on various aspects of project progress as required by Management
- Provide analysis contributing to standardisation, quality and project management process improvement
- Ensure optimization of project resources – people, funds, etc
- Provide input to Management team in translating strategy into clearly defined well-scoped programs and projects.
- Continuously identify and implement ways to improve project rollout efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering, Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning or Project Management Professional Certification will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 7 years' cognate experience in a professional service firm
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
- Strong initiative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team playing, interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit The Place Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- GYM Instructor at Lilygate Hotel
- Chefs at Lilygate Hotel
- Cashier at Lamango
- Experienced Cooks at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fast Food Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Industrial Dual Cooks (Continental & Local Dishes) at Stresert Services Limited
- Hotel Front Office Manager at a Luxury 5-Star Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant at Ice Chef Nigeria