Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: 21 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
- Identify and evaluate market, new target clients.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan.
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities.
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target.
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities.
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client.
- A degree in related field.
- 5 years (or plus) of experience in sales/business development in the financial/banking sector.
- Proven track record of developing new .
- Strong in client connection and client services.
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
Applicants should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
- Responsible in the supervision of hydro‐testing works for gas pipelines.
- The works consist of cleaning, filling, testing, gauging, dewatering, drying, purging and gasin for gas pipeline, including review drawing, prefab, erection of pipes, technical office and other activities (punch list, installation of supports, reinstatement, precommissioning and work packages.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Hydro test Superintendent is responsible to ensure the construction of the systems is completed in accordance with prescribed information prior to pneumatic and hydrostatic pressure tests being carried out for all test packages.
- Prepare technical report, lists of outstanding items on a punch list submits it for construction to carry out the required test.
- Monitors the hydro‐testing (hydrostatic and pneumatic) and handle reports on the completion of tests and to supervise line cleaning after hydro test.
- Responsible for the examination of systems to ensure completeness, punch lists preparation, and readiness for hydro tests activities.
- Interfaces with equipment, piping, instrumentation, electrical inspectors, civil/structural inspectors, field engineer and other field superintendent before proceeding for hydro tests of systems.
- Interfaces with the client’s Quality Assurance representative for his presence at the test.
- Reviews the documentation relevant to the systems and ensures the systems are constructed in accordance with the prescribed information - drawings, specifications and vendor information.
- Coordinates with Project Manager and supervise the preparation of test activity to ensure all deficiencies are identified and punch lists are prepared
- When the systems are to be tested, ensures the systems limits are identified, that necessary test equipment is in place and reviews completion of punch list items to ensure hydro tests may proceed.
- Review and approve subcontractor and supplier documentation including quality plans, inspection and test plans, manufacturing/welding procedures, inspections and test procedures and manufacturing records.
- Coordinates and monitors the hydro tests and reports on the completion of hydro tests.
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic and actively participate as a member of the Discipline Workface Planning Team.
- Interfaces with the Discipline Planning Teams to understand the construction schedule.
- Assesses the impact of inefficiencies on the successful completion of planned activities and adjust the plan as required.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of accidents.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
- Assist in the proper closeout of project including transmittal of final documentation to client.
- 10 years supervisor on gas pipelines andcat least 3 years of working experience in supervising hydro‐test works for LPG/Oil and Sulfur Pipeline of not less than 18inches I diameter and 4 kilometers in length.
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with Job Title as Subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Accounting Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Adexen
- Freelance Trainer at NigeriaTrainingNetwork (NTN) Associates
- Finance Roles at KPMG
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Ralds & Agate